- 6 oz dark chocolate, melted
- 1/2 cup raw cashews, soaked in hot water then drained
- 5 medjool dates
- 1 cup water
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil
- 2 Tbsp pure maple syrup (preferably amber syrup for its rich flavor)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
- Add all the ingredients except the dark chocolate to a high-speed blender and blend until smooth, scraping down the sides of the blender as needed. (Make sure to blend until no little pieces of cashews or dates remain.)
- Add in the melted chocolate and blend again to combine.
- Pour the chocolate mixture into small jars or cups and place in the fridge to set for 2-4 hours.
- Serve as is or top with your favorite whipped topping and some shredded chocolate.