Maple Energy Squares
Breakfast and Brunch | Energy Balls | Desserts | Granola Bars | Treats | Snacks
- 1/2 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1/2 cup non-fat dry milk
- 1/2 cup toasted sunflower seeds
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 2/3 cup pure maple syrup from Canada
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup dried blueberries or cranberries
- 1/2 cup chopped dried apricots
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Spray a 9 x 9-inch baking pan with cooking spray. In a food processor, combine oats, dry milk, sunflower seeds, flour, pure maple syrup and eggs. Puree until almost smooth, about 10 seconds. Stir in blueberries, apricots and almonds. Turn into prepared pan. Sprinkle with coconut. Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until edges are golden brown and bars are set.
Advice from Maple experts
When you are not working out, it’s still important to eat whole, natural ingredients for on-the-go energy to help keep you fueled throughout the day.
Maple energy squares provide whole, natural ingredients for on-the-go energy to help keep you fueled throughout the day. They contain a mix of simple carbohydrates from the maple syrup to give you a quick energy boost, with complex carbohydrates, protein, fiber, plus vitamins and minerals to keep you going for the long haul.