- 1/2 cup canned coconut milk
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 pinch salt
- 6 thick slices sourdough bread
- 1 tbsp coconut oil (for cooking)
- 1 cup non-dairy yogurt
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup from Canada
- Whisk the eggs, and add the coconut milk, vanilla and salt all together in a large wide bowl.
- Dip bread slices in egg mixture, soaking both sides.
- Warm coconut oil in a skillet over medium. Add the egg soaked bread slices to the hot skillet and cook until golden brown, 3 to 4 minutes per side.
- While the French toast cooks, whisk the yogurt, maple syrup and cinnamon together in a small bowl.
- Serve the french toast sliced into one-inch wide sticks, perfect for dipping!