- 3/4 cup cranberry juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons maple syrup (preferably amber syrup for its rich flavour)
- 2/3 cup sparkling mineral water
- 1/4 cup orange juice with pulp
- 2 teaspoons fine maple sugar
- Ice cubes
- Frost the rim of a highball or other tall glass with maple sugar.
- Add the ice to the glass and pour the cranberry juice, maple syrup, mineral water and orange juice over the ice.
- Skewer two thin slices of orange and lime on a cocktail pick with a red ball on the end, and garnish.
- Garnish with a slice of blood orange and mint.