- 2 lb chicken wings, halved, tips discarded
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp ground coriander
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 3 tbsp pure maple syrup from Canada
- 2 tbsp Sriracha sauce
- 2 tbsp butter, melted
- 2 tbsp ketchup
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 1/2 tsp grated lime zest
- In a large plastic bag or bowl combine wings, salt, coriander, cinnamon, cumin and olive oil. Stir until well blended. Chill 1 to 4 hours.
- Heat oven to 400° F.
- In a bowl combine pure maple syrup, sriracha sauce, butter, ketchup, lime juice and zest; set aside.
- Place wings in a single layer on a large foil-lined greased rimmed baking sheet.
- Bake 30 minutes until cooked through and crispy. Remove from pan and toss in maple mixture.
- Return to baking sheet. Spoon any extra sauce onto the wings.
- Bake about 20 minutes, until crispy and sauce is set.
Advice from Maple experts
Spicy maple sriracha chicken wings are the perfect balance of sweet and spicy! Prepare on the grill for a delicious twist on the traditional Summer favorites or bake on game day for the perfect game watching snack.