- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup from Canada
- 1 tbsp oyster sauce
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp sriracha hot sauce
- 4 skin-on salmon filets (5 to 6 oz each)
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- In small bowl, whisk together maple syrup, oyster sauce, soy sauce, sesame oil and sriracha.
- Season salmon with salt and pepper. Heat vegetable oil in large cast iron skillet set over medium-high heat; cook salmon skin side down for 2 to 3 minutes or until skin is golden.
- Pour maple syrup mixture over salmon; transfer pan to oven. Cook for 6 to 8 minutes or until salmon flakes easily with fork and glaze is sticky.
- Garnish with green onions and sesame seeds.
Advice from Maple experts
Tip: Use convection roast setting on oven.