- 12 ears of corn, husked
- 3 tbsps maple syrup (preferably dark syrup for its robust flavor)
- 1/2 cup salted butter, melted
- 4 tsp lime or lemon juice
- Soak the corn in water while you prepare the flavoured butter.
- In a bowl, combine the maple syrup, melted butter, and lime or lemon juice. Chill in the fridge for at least 1 hour and chop into pieces or keep at room temperature and brush on the grilled corn.
- Preheat grill to medium.
- Place corn on the barbecue and grill about 15 minutes, turning often as they brown.
- Brush with the maple-lime butter, salt to taste, and enjoy!