- 1/2 lb rhubarb
- 1/3 cup pure maple syrup from Canada
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tsp orange zest
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 cups ricotta
- 1 Baguette
- Olive oil
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Dice rhubarb into small cubes and toss with maple syrup.
- Add orange zest, 1 teaspoon lemon zest, juice of one lemon, and one teaspoon salt.
- Place mixture in a shallow baking dish and cover.
- Bake for thirty minutes. Let cool to room temperature.
- Slice baguette into about 12 slices and toast slices.
- Place generous portion of ricotta on baguette and top with rhubarb mixture.
- Top with olive oil drizzle.