- 2 lb pork tenderloin, butterflied
- 1/3 cup lime juice
- 1/3 cup pineapple juice
- 5 tbsp pure maple syrup from Canada, divided
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic
- 2 canned chipotle in adobo, plus 2 tsp sauce
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 cup diced pineapple
- 1/4 cup diced red onion
- 3 tbsp chopped cilantro
- 3 tbsp lime juice
- 1 jalapeño pepper, seeded and minced
- 12 corn tortillas, warmed
- 3/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 2 avocados, sliced
- Place pork in large resealable freezer bag. In blender, combine lime juice, pineapple juice, 4 tbsp maple syrup, oil, garlic, chipotles and sauce, salt, cumin and paprika. Blend until smooth and transfer to bag with pork. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours or up to overnight.
- Meanwhile, in bowl, combine pineapple, red onion, cilantro, lime juice, jalapeño and remaining maple syrup. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat; grease grate well. Remove pork from marinade, discarding marinade; grill for 6 to 7 minutes per side or until instant-read thermometer inserted into center reaches 145° F. Let stand for 10 minutes; chop coarsely.
- Serve pork in tortillas with pineapple salsa, feta and avocado slices.
Advice from Maple experts
Tip: Substitute cotija cheese for feta cheese if available.