- 1/2 cup filtered water
- 1 tbsp yerba matte
- 2 cups almond milk, or milk of choice
- 1 vanilla bean, split
- 2 tbsp pure maple syrup from Canada
- Heat water in a small saucepan until it reaches a simmer. Shut off heat, add yerba matte and brew for five minutes. Strain out tea leaves, and pour brewed tea into mug.
- Add almond milk, vanilla bean, and pure maple syrup to same small saucepan and bring to a simmer. Use a milk frother or immersion blender to create foam.
- Discard vanilla bean and pour hot almond milk into mug, topping with foam.
It’s always the perfect time to enjoy our Maple Yerba Matte Latte. Cozy up with a warm cup of deliciousness that is naturally sweetened with our 100% pure maple syrup, and packed full of all-natural good-for-you flavors. Save yourself a trip to the coffee shop and make this at home with just a few simple ingredients.
Recipe developed by Danny Seo, Naturally